Congratulations on taking the first step in enhancing your child’s fitness with healthyteens.com.au.
Program Length: To kick start your child’s health and fitness goals, we recommend a minimum two term commitment to their health and wellbeing. Why? This gives their body the best chance to adapt to our training programs
Terms and Conditions
Fitness & Health
Your resident trainer is not a medical professional and is without expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments.
- If your child has a pre-existing medical condition, you are strongly advised to seek the advice of a medical practitioner’s advice before their first training session.
- If your child has a pre-existing medical condition or injury you must make your resident personal trainer aware of it. This will allow us to tailor training sessions to their individual needs.
- If you are aware of any reason that your child is at risk, you have a duty to disclose it to us and are strongly advised to obtain a medical clearance from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- If your child have a serious illness or physical condition which may result in the worsening of their condition, you have a duty to disclose the nature and extent of illness or disability to us. It is our policy not to accept your child into such sessions unless you have a doctor’s certificate certifying that they are fit for the exercise drills we’ve customized.
- Our fitness programs have been designed to help your child achieve their goals in the best and safest way possible.
- Your child must come to each training session with a commitment to improving their health and fitness!
- You certifies that your child is physically capable of participating in a strength, flexibility and aerobic training exercise program and using the equipment associated with such training
- You certify that your child has either had a physical examination and been given a physician’s permission to participate in our training program; or have decided to participate in this training program without the approval of a physician.
- You accept and understand that there are obvious and inherent risks in the exercising and acknowledge that the various activities your child may undertake may involve a risk of physical harm
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that the conditions provided by Healthy teens is correct and safe, some aspects could be potentially hazardous.
- By signing this document, you consent for your child to participate in a Healthy Teens Training program and understand the risk involved and further agree to be bound by our Code of Conduct and operating rules.
- You acknowledge that Healthy Teens uses its best endeavours to ensure that the equipment and sporting facilities used in the program are safe and fit for purpose and acknowledge that all sports are inherently dangerous.
- You have voluntarily read and accept the inherent associated risks. "Healthy Teens" means all directors personally and in their capacity as a director, partners of directors, agents, and any representatives of Healthy Teens. "Healthy Teens Programs" include all programs and activities that you or your child participate in during our courses and classes. This includes but is not limited to any organized sport, training, facilities and activities provided by Healthy Teens
- You must comply with the safety regulations and instructions of your instructors at all times.
- For each training session, you will need: Appropriate foot wear and clothing, a sweat towel, a yoga mat (if you have one)
- Drinking water must be brought to each session to avoid dehydration.
Healthyteens.com.au cannot be held responsible for:
- Any injury or illness your child suffer as a result of any on-going medical condition or a poor standard of health or fitness.
- Any medical condition, injury or illness that your child sustains during any training session at one of our training sessions.
- Any damage to or loss of their personal property during any training session facilitated by us
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Healthy Teens and all its employees from any and all direct or indirect losses that your child may suffer as a result of attending a session facilitated by Healthy Teens.
- You acknowledge you must truthfully and accurately and honestly disclose any medical condition and any treatment your child is undertaking and acknowledge that Healthy Teens relies upon the medical information provided in accepting your child as part of our fitness programs.
- You warrant that your child is physically and mentally fit and capable of undertaking the various physical activities in our fitness program.
- You give permission for Healthy Teens’ staff and trainers to arrange for medical attention and treatment if required at your expense, as and when applicable and where appropriate to notify next of kin in case of hospitalization.
- To ensure our program remains viable we need to have guidelines on refunds. This is because the booking of subject matter health experts, Trainers and Nutritional advisors are arranged for an entire term in advance. Therefore, no refunds are available.
Make-up class policy
- We only take bookings for an entire term and our fees are structured this way. Unfortunately, we cannot take casual bookings or pro-rata weeks you may be away. Please refer to our make-up class policy for missed classes. All fees must be paid before the commencement of each term. If fees are not paid by this time your child may not attend any class.
- If your child is unable to attend a class, a make-up class may be available if we have had prior warning of non-attendance. We cannot guarantee there will be availability in all classes for a make-up class. Make-up classes do not carry over to the next term and no credit is available for classes missed.
- All classes are subject to change. While Healthy Teens uses its best efforts to operate classes as advised, in some instances changes are required due to fluctuations in demand. No guarantee is made that classes will run per the timetable. Any changes required will be communicated to those affected prior to the date classes commence.