Healthyteens.com.au was founded to offer you nothing but the best when it comes to fitness. During his schooling days, our head trainer Paapa Kweku noted that a lack of assistance and guidance was present when training. With structured programs on how to achieve his goals were hard to find, it was initially a guessing game. That’s how healthy teens was born! With the help of a resident trainer at your school, your health and fitness goals will be achieved.
Benefits for registering for our program are as follows:
- Direct access: Have direct access to your resident trainer who is employed to help you accomplish your goals.
- Personalised resistance based programs: Working in accordance to your goals, our resident trainer will devise the right program specific to your needs.
- Correct technique and form instruction: There is no substitute to having a trainer by your side, guiding you through your workouts, focusing on your form we will improve your posture whilst training. This is aimed at building strength whilst preventing injury.
- Sport specific programs: Got a goal? Let us know. We will devise the best path to get you there. Our trainers utilize the best exercises to help you develop strength, endurance, speed, and agility, we’re in this together.
- Accountability and motivation: Not only will we assist in setting personal goals, but moreover, we’ll develop a realistic and achievable plan to help you attain these goals.
- Keep up to date with the latest ideas and perspectives on health and nutrition: With the overwhelming amount of information out there, it’s your trainer’s role to stay on top of these trends. This will ensure you’re kept up to date with the safest training techniques.
- Group fitness classes: Experience a range of cardio, boxing, resistance and team orientated exercises. All programs are modified to suit the needs and goals of students.
Keen to know how our programs can assist your health goals? Simply advise your parents to contact us at healthy teens today! We’ll be more than happy to assist