Our mission to ensure health and well-being should be at the forefront of your child’s education. It’s well knowing that a health body, generates a healthier mind. This is especially important in your teen’s final years. Known benefits include maintaining a healthy weight, having more energy for studies whilst assisting to prevent heart disease, diabetes, and a range of other medical problems later on in life.
Our resident trainer will assist your child with the following:
- Safety: All our trainers are experts. If your child is unsure about how to use a specific machine, perform walking lunges without hurting their knees or simply needs assistance on exercises they can do at home to stay active, we’ll get them there.
- Individualised Programs: Your child is unique and what works for one child, may not be right for another.
- Our resident trainers will develop the most effective program for your child based on their fitness evaluation results and personal goals and these programs will be adapted as the fitness of your child increases.
- Special needs Training: Research confirms that individuals with health challenges such as diabetes, asthma, or a number of heart diseases benefit greatly from regular physical activity. If your teen falls into this bracket, you can be assured that they are in good hands. In consultation with your child’s doctor, we can design programs that address their specific needs. Our goal is to build your child’s confidence to believe that all things are possible.
- Health Seminars: Fitness is not simply about resistance and physical training. There are two other key ingredients that will assist your child to ensure they attain their goals. These are the right nutrition as well as a positive mindset. Through our programs, your child will have access to a number of health experts such as dietitians and nutritionists, this will ensure your child gets access to the best care. We will also host seminars with life coaches and health and well-being professionals, giving your kids guidance and advice.
- Motivating your inactive child: Unfortunately some children are just not a fans of exercising but this is where we come in. As beginners, they will benefit from instructions on how to perform specific exercises and program planning. We will enthusiastically motivate them and teach them that life is all about setting small goals. for example simply starting with a short five minute walk around the block and progress from there. Once reached, bigger goals can be set!